Wednesday 2 September 2020

My own china story

 One Monday morning we wake up about 4 clock my mother and my father I can hear them taking about going to china they know that my big brother hate Chinese people they that even care if we don like or like still we have to go,my little brother came and said I don´t  want to go he start to crying just because were going to china my mum&dad plan what are we going to do when we got to china know one that want to go,I was happy the 2 day I got up and backed mt stuff I went to every room to jack if there anyone in the room when I know there was a back next to the door I crap at I did know who back was that I got into the car and went to the air plane we got inside and wait until we got to china first we got there we went to get our back and went to the car a Chinese family was waiting for us outside it was nice meeting them they were nice and cool we went to see the landmarks it was so cool,In the end I meet a girl called kiani she was kind and nice everyday we would go to the landmarks they leave next to the landmark.

{hope you enjoin my story}

                                                         China Landmarks Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock


                         

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.