Monday 3 August 2020

One day my family and I where going to Belgium it was 5:00 my dad and I were awake and my mum was  not waking ,first I went to my sister room  and wake her up she wake up and said what the time when I told her it was 5:00 she start to packing her stuff when my older  wakes up he was so loud ans annoying he run every were to look for his stuff my friends called me if they can come to my house,my dad told me there is lot of us so they can´t go i feel bad for them we were al backed up we went to the airport and wait to our plane it was 2 hours until the plane got back  we went inside I sit next to a lady with a baby the baby was crying the hole time and I ask the lady how about I can hold her she sleep in my hand and that was my first time holding a baby sleeping on my hand we got outside and then my mum called me to go and get me back pack  we got to Belgium  it was the best of my life I said we went to look for a hole-tell in the end it was kinda bored we have to go and have lunch before we go back to NZ   Belgium | Facts, Geography, and History | Britannica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.