Friday 14 August 2020

 One Monday morning it was a sunshine day we love been celebration the day of France but there only one thing that we that even know about my grandmother came and told that the celebration it gonna start about five days I was so excited confused but what happen if were gonna go late I ask my grandmother she said it OK we well get there in time on the first day I was ready to see all the perform on the stage but we have to wait until my dad get home the perform at 6 clock but it was 4:00 we still have to wait my sister and I told our dad that were gonna go cause were gonna late  and he said yea we into the car but there was a man on our house but we didn't care it was our brother he was going to change so we can go together I got into the car and went to the perform in the end a famous girl came and sight on my hand I almost fanned.   

China Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe perform during show ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.