Monday 10 August 2020

 Today I flew to Brasilia in a plane with my family to . Brasilia is the beast city of Brazil. Brazil is a country in the country of South America.

When we got off the plane it was hot. We went to wait outside,


We left the airport and caught a taxi. The taxi was quit and no one wasn’t talk 


Once we had dropped out luggage at the hotel, we went for a walk to get some dinner. 


We saw the beautiful beach on the side of the hotel  

After dinner, we went back to the hotel. At the hotel we went to visit our room it was lot of room but no that lot we couldn't see our room well a lady came and tell us that our room number was 24 we got in to the room we all tried only I that go bad I was the tried but I that want to sleep i the end my grandmother came and went with me to the pool .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.